& Judging Portal
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Judging may be hosted virtually. Please check with your local Chapter to verify requirements of physical entries. Requirement of physical entry submissions is at the discretion of the local AAF Chapter.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please join AAF Jacksonville to get the member pricing. Click here to join.
Entering the American Advertising Awards supports the entire advertising industry, because AAF and its local and district affiliates use the proceeds to enhance advertising through programs such as public service, internships, advocacy groups, advertising education, and consumer awareness.
Selection of the most creative entry in each category is affected by a scoring process in which a panel of judges evaluates all creative dimensions of every entry.
A GOLD ADDY is recognition of the highest level of creative excellence and is judged to be superior to all other entries in the category. Entries that are also considered outstanding and worthy of recognition receive a SILVER ADDY. The number of awards given in each category is determined by the judges, based on the relative quality of work in that category.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE IS JANUARY 14, 2024
- All work entered in the American Advertising Award competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2023.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions judging of all work wil be conducted virtually. NO PHYSICAL ENTRIES ARE REQUIRED. It is important to upload a PDF of the ENTIRE document or a video showing your entry to facilitate online judging.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
- Entries must be submitted in the CBSA, DMA or MSA where the work was created (as defined by Arbitron or Nielsen for your local market). In the event that there are entrants located in markets not served by a local American Advertising Award affiliated show, the acceptance, processing, judging, forwarding and fees of those entries will be decided by the governing body of the district in which the entrant is located.
- For Student eligibility requirements refer to the Student American Advertising Awards Rules & Categories available at www.AmericanAdvertisingAwards.com.
- Download this year’s guide to Professional Rules & Categories.
- Download this year’s guide to Student Rules & Categories.
PLEASE REVIEW THE AMERICAN ADVERTISING AWARDS 2023 SPECIAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
January Entry Deadlines
- Deadline to Enter: Jan. 14
- PLEASE NOTE: Judging of all work wil be conducted virtually. NO PHYSICAL ENTRIES ARE REQUIRED. It is important to upload a PDF of the ENTIRE document or a video showing your entry to facilitate online judging.
Need help? Please email: email@example.com