Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
American Advertising Awards 2017/2018
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
The American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDYs, is the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED:
7PM EST Thursday, February 9, 2017
- All work entered in the American Advertising Award competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business (excluding student entries).
- Entries must be submitted in the CBSA, DMA or MSA where the work was created (as defined by Arbitron or Nielsen for your local market). In the event that there are entrants located in markets not served by a local American Advertising Award affiliated show, the acceptance, processing, judging, forwarding and fees of those entries will be decided by the governing body of the district in which the entrant is located.
- $85 Single AAF-Member | $140 AAF-Campaign Member
- $190 Single Non-Member | $220 Campaign Non-Member
- $25 Student Single | $35 Student Campaign
In order to qualify, payment must accompany your entries along with entry manifest form. Payments may be made via CC, check or money order made payable to AdFed Miami. If needed, you may email your CC authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical submissions are only required by the following categories: Sales & Marketing, Print Advertising, Out-of-Home & Ambient Media, Cross Platform, and Elements of Advertising categories 79-84.
Wednesday, Jan 25th 5PM-8PM Thursday, Jan 26th 5PM-8PM Thursday, Feb 9th 5PM-8PM
Drop-off location address:
- Miami Ad School
571 NW 28th St
Miami, FL 33127
- ATTN: Victoria Marichal
1600 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Victoria Marichal | email@example.com
Claudia Garcia | firstname.lastname@example.org