American Advertising Awards 2018/2019
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Submitting ADDY entries:
1. Pick up your Entry Packet at the following locations:
- Giambra B2B Marketing - 1726 Frankford Ave Attn: Chuck Giambra call first 850.819.089
- We can also deliver packets if needed - Call Kristi Kirkland at 850-866-5489 or Chuck Giambra 850.819.0896
2. Submit your work online (you are already in the right place!) - deadline is by 1pm 2/1/2019
3. Drop off physical entry packet Early Drop Offs same as pick up locations with payment made via online or with a packet on or before the close of business on 1/31/2019. Final drop off is on Friday 2/1/2019 9am until 1pm at Giambra Vending 1726 Frankford Ave. PC.
ADDY Submission prices are:
Member Single Entry Fee = $85
Non-Member Single Entry Fee = $160
Member Campaign Entry Fee = $140
Non-Member Campaign Entry Fee = $200
Student Fee = $35
Info on becoming a member:https://www.aafpanamacity.us/join-aaf/
or email email@example.com.
More info on entering: https://www.aafpanamacity.us/addy-2/
All Things ADDY: www.americanadvertisingawards.com
ADDY Gala: Run A Way Island Panama City Beach Thursday, March 7th 6:00 pm - more information on our website: https://www.aafpanamacity.us/addy-gala/
Sponsorships Available! For more info contact Chuck Giambra at GiambraB2BMarketing@comcast.net