Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2021-2022 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 30,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Our local, district and national-tier competitions will be judged virtually this year. This means two things:
1) Physical entry packets are no longer required. Please do not drop off packets. Payments made via check may be mailed to AAF Space Coast, PO Box 361435, Melbourne, FL 32936-1435.
2) Entries in categories 1–19 and 92–93 will have the option of including a video to support the entry's printed/physical elements. The purpose of these extra video uploads is to show off the piece's physical attributes that would normally be shown and judged in person, such as the paper stock, finish/coating, binding or to illustrate how a die-cut or intricately folded piece would open. The videos may not discuss strategy, results or quantity of the piece and may not include the entrant's name/company.
1) What is the American Advertising Awards?
2) What's the difference between category 21 (Installations) and 22 (Events)?
3) Should I be entering into a "special" category?
4) Where can I find the Call for Entries and at-a-glance list of categories?
5) Where can I find the official Rules & Categories 2020–2021 document with category descriptions and requirements?
6) Where can I find last year's national winners?
7) Where can I find last year's district winners?
If you have additional questions, please send us a message via Facebook Messenger or email.
Dates to Remember
Monday, Dec. 13, 2021 – EARLY BIRD Entry Deadline
Save $10 per entry if you submit your online entry and physical entry packets by 5 p.m., Monday, Dec. 13.
Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2021, 11:59 p.m. – Entry Deadline
Friday, Jan. 14, 2021, 11:59 p.m. – LATE Entry Deadline
We will be taking late entries this year with a late fee of $50.00 per entry received after Wednesday, Jan. 12. Absolutely no entries will be accepted past Friday, Jan. 14.
Friday, Feb. 25, 2021 – Awards Gala
Details to be announced.
MEMBERS*: Single $85; Campaign $135
NONMEMBERS: Single $165; Campaign $199
*The entrant must be a paid member of AAF Space Coast to receive the member pricing. To become a member, please visit aafspacecoast.org/membership.
Required Physical Entry Dropoff Details Physical entries can be dropped off at Your Logo by Geiger in Melbourne, open Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., and located at 720 Saint Clair St., Melbourne, FL 32935. Your Logo is closed weekends, and weekend/evening entry dropoff cannot be accommodated. Physical entries as well as their accompanying digital elements must be received by the dates above in order to qualify for early bird or regular entry rates. Physical entry packets must be received at the Your Logo office by 5 p.m. on entry day to qualify. Entries will not be accepted past 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 8, 2021. Please read the Rules and Categories for 2020–2021 document for details on what physical pieces are required and allowed for each category (page 5 for overview, and each section/category for specific details). Entries that do not include the required physical pieces will be disqualified from the competition. Entries that include too many physical pieces or pieces otherwise not allowed per the Rules and Categories for 2020–2021 will be removed from the entry before judging, if possible, or otherwise will be disqualified.