& Judging Portal
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Judging may be hosted virtually. Please check with your local Chapter to verify requirements of physical entries. Requirement of physical entry submissions is at the discretion of the local AAF Chapter.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Rules, categories and information regarding the AAF-Dayton Hermes/American Advertising Awards are at www.hermesawards.org.
- Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, AAF-Dayton is following the guidance set by AAF and will not be accepting physical entries. This is to ensure the health and safety of our entrants and volunteers. AAF has increased the number of uploads available to print entries, so they can better showcase the work. This increase also includes a video component, if an entrant wants to show how the work is presented.
- Even though we are not accepting physical entries, all work must be input online by 8pm on Friday, January 12th. Entries input after that time will be subject to the late fees indicated below.
- Entry fees are
- Single entry for members $70 per, non-members $115 per
- Campaign entries for members $80 per, non-members $125 per
- Student entries are $45 per
- The late entry fees will be $30 per from between the call for entries date Monday, January 16th at midnight.
- If you are not an AAF-Dayton member, there is a $45 higher cost per entry than if you were a member. If you are submitting more than 6 entries, that difference more than covers the cost of our lowest cost membership level, which is $245. You may want to consider joining to save on entry fees, get the member rate for the Awards Ceremony, and also receive many other benefits of being a member. Some of the benefits of membership include: personal and professional development through regular meetings and workshops; networking opportunities; a voice in legislative issues; and member discounts on business related services. Click here to learn more about AAF-Dayton and to become a member.
- You may pay for your entries online when you finish inputting them.
- Follow the directions on the entry envelope insert about the number of entry forms needed (2), the Manifest Form, etc.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Sara McCatherine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 937-248-4697.
- We are planning an in person event in March, but will also offer a streaming pass.