Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2020-2021 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Rules, categories and information regarding the AAF-Dayton Hermes/American Advertising Awards are at www.hermesawards.org.
- Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, AAF-Dayton is following the guidance set by AAF and will not be accepting physical entries. This is to ensure the health and safety of our entrants and volunteers. AAF has increased the number of uploads available to print entries, so they can better showcase the work. This increase also includes a video component, if an entrant wants to show how the work is presented.
- Even though we are not accepting physical entries, all work must be input online by 8pm on Friday, January 15th. Entries input after that time will be subject to the late fees indicated below.
- Entry fees are
- Single entry for members $70 per, non-members $115 per
- Campaign entries for members $80 per, non-members $125 per
- Student entries are $45 per
- The late entry fees will be $30 per from between the call for entries date until 1pm Tuesday, January 19th.
- If you are not an AAF-Dayton member, there is a $45 higher cost per entry than if you were a member. If you are submitting more than 6 entries, that difference more than covers the cost of our lowest cost membership level, which is $245 (which includes your meals at our monthly meetings). You may want to consider joining to save on entry fees, get the member rate for the Awards Ceremony, and also receive many other benefits of being a member. Some of the benefits of membership include: personal and professional development through regular meetings and workshops; networking opportunities; a voice in legislative issues; and member discounts on business related services. Click here to learn more about AAF-Dayton and to become a member.
- You may pay for your entries online when you finish inputting them.
- Follow the directions on the entry envelope insert about the number of entry forms needed (2), the Manifest Form, etc.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail Sara McCatherine at email@example.com or call her at 937-248-4697.
- We are currently deciding if it's possible to do an in person event. Once we know that information, we will let you know.