Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2021-2022 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 30,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
AdFed West Michigan's 2022 American Advertising Awards Competition is Now Open!
All Professional and Student entries must be submitted by: Saturday, January 15, 2022.
Please note: Due to Covid-19, physical entries are NOT required. Judging will be conducted virtually by an esteemed panel of judges.
Non-Member Entry Fees
|$30 per entry, single or campaign|
Stop! Read this very important information.
· AdFed West Michigan will NOT have a drop-off day in 2022.
· All work is to be submitted online and will be judged online. Make your images the best they can be. If you feel that an image isn’t the best representation of your work, you may submit a 50-word explanation.
· We are planning a live party/show in mid-February. If your work is awarded an ADDY, you will be asked to submit the actual, physical piece for the show. (More on that later.)
· We are only accepting payments through the submission website. No checks, no cash. (If you are representing a corporation and absolutely must pay with a check, contact Pamela Patton, firstname.lastname@example.org.)
· Entries may submitted online through Saturday, January 15, 2022.
More fun stuff:
· If you have never entered the ADDYs before, we have a discount for you. You must be a new, first-time club member to receive the discount code. To join, go to https://www.aafwmi.org/membership.
· If you are going to enter more than 5 pieces, you will receive a 10% discount on your entry fees. It will be automatically applied to your cart at check-out.
And as always…
New rules, categories, etc., are in red.