Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2020-2021 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
We are excited to see what the Tri-State area has to present in this year's American Advertising Awards. So much talent has been seen in our marketing and advertising industry, and we want to see you get recognized for it!
No matter if you are a single person business, or a full scale design firm - everyone is on the same playing field in the American Advertising Awards. So what are you waiting for? Enter in your hard work and see your efforts get recognized!
- All work entered in the ADDY competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
- Entries must be submitted in the CBSA, DMA or MSA where the work was created (as defined by Arbitron or Nielsen for your local market).
- For Student eligibility requirements refer to the Student American Advertising Awards Rules & Categories available at www.aafdbq.org/addys
- Single Entry: $60
- Campaign Entry: $70
- Single Entry: $90
- Campaign Entry: $100
- All Entries: $35
Virtudal Drop Off
- November 6, 2020 through January 10, 2021
Late Virtual Drop Off (additional fee of $15 per entry):
- January 11, 2021 through January 13, 2021
SAVE THE DATE:
American Advertising Awards Virtual Ceremony
Friday, February 19, 2021