Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2021-2022 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 30,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Entry Deadline - January 8th
We highly recommend you enter your work as soon as possible, so our team can have a chance to review your work and troubleshoot any questions you might have. January 8th is the firm deadline, there will be no extensions.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING:
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 2022 American Advertising Awards will work similarly to the 2021 Awards.
Changes to Entries:
- Category numbers have all changed in the Rules + Categories document
- Professional Self-Promotion and Public Service descriptions have been rewritten for clarity and to combine elements.
- This includes Branded Content (Ad Industry Self Promo) all gathered together and not eligible for Best in Show
- Corporate Social Responsibility must indicate whether it's paid or pro bono
- Clarifying language has been added for audio + video submissions
- Typeface Design has been added as a student category
We will NOT be having physical entries for the local show. Local judging will be handled virtually. If you are a Gold or Silver AAA recipient, you will be asked to have that work dropped off for Regional forwarding immediately following the show.
This means that it is imperative that you submit your work correctly in the virtual space, to give remote judges the best opportunity to score it.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the organization at email@example.com.
Note: We do not currently have an Executive Director so your email will be answered by one of the event committee members. We appreciate your patience while we respond. If you have not received a response within 48 hours or need more immediate attention, please follow the instructions on the director email autoresponder.
Entry Fees & Check-list
*PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTOR@ADCLUBSTLOUIS.ORG FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS.*
Rates are listed below.
· Single Entries - $65/Members and $85/Non-Members
· Campaign Entries - $85/Members and $135/Non-Members
· Student Entries: Single Entries - $35/Members and Non-Members
· Student Campaign Entries - $50/Members and Non-Members
In an effort to encourage the creative development of young advertising professionals in St. Louis, we have implemented a new incentive. For every five paid entries you submit, a student will be given a complimentary entry on your behalf.
All Entries Must:
- Be paid in full, in conjunction with membership status
- Meet all eligibility and deadline requirements
- Be entered in the correct category and be correctly identified.
- Conform to defined submission requirements
- Conform to all copyright laws
- Include a complete signed manifest form - This will be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any entrant who is not a member and wishes to receive the member pricing by joining must pay 2021 dues. Any entrant who submits work under membership pricing incorrectly will be charged the additional fees.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com