American Advertising Awards 2018/2019
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Information you need to know to enter. Please read carefully to the end.
- Early-Bird Entry Deadline: Thursday, November 15, 2018 (Save $10 off each entry!) Professional entries only
- Standard Application Fees:- November 15 to December 1, 2018.
- Submissions will be charged a $20 late fee after December 1, 2018
- Member & Nonmember: Local only: campaign $55, single $40
- Member: campaign $95, single $70
- Nonmember: campaign $110, single $95
$30 for all. Discounts do not apply
To Submit Your Entry & Manifest:
- Drop off: by appointment only. Please call Kathy Crome at 785-670-6688 to schedule a drop off day and time. No money will be accepted when entries/manifests are dropped off.
- By mail: send to Kathy Crome, Arab Shrine, 1305 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66612
- Upload your entry & a 30 second clip to be used in the show if your submission is selected for an award.
- If you don't provide a 30 second clip for use in the show, the first 30 seconds of your entry will be used.
- In addition to uploading entry to AAF Award site, please also provide a CD/DVD with your entry as a back-up for judging.
Topeka AAF Awards Show
Saturday, February 23 - Prairie Band Casino & Resort
Visit www.aaftopeka.com for information on the event.