Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2021-2022 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 30,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
2021 American Advertising Awards New Mexico Entry
All entries must be entered online no later than 4pm on Friday, January 22, 2021
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2020-2021 have been modified. Additionally, several changes apply to this years' American Advertising Awards New Mexico entry and judging:
- Judging will be done remotely. We have chosen experienced and talented judges who are prepared to take the time to judge all pieces remotely. Because all pieces will be judged remotely, we strongly suggest that entrants submit photos of pieces so judges might get a feel for the function of pieces. All three tiers of the competition will be judged online and remotely for this year ONLY.
- No physical entries will be accepted. AAF has suggested that we refrain from taking physical entries this year to minimize risk. All entries must be submitted online. In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges. All three tiers of the competition will be judged online and remotely. No physical entries will be accepted at any level for this year ONLY.
- Payments may be made online, however if entrants would like to submit a check for payment, please note that when entering and mail checks to: AAFNM, P.O. Box 30126, Albuquerque, NM 87190
We know you have questions. Please feel free to call 505.750.3670 or email email@example.com with any questions. We understand that this year is different but rest assured that judging and entry will be valid and fair. We are happy to answer any questions that you have about the process.
EARLY BIRD ENTRY: Enter before 2pm on December 18, 2020 and receive $5 off per entry
RULES AND CATEGORIES
Top Mistakes not to make this year
- You must email a signed manifest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a signed manifest with payment if paying by check. Every entry must have a signed manifest.
- Make sure that all work entered in the ADDY competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
- Integrated Campaigns are the only entries that may be accompanied by a written or digital (video) summary.
- Because physical entries will not be taken this year, please include photos of any printed pieces so judges may accurately understand the structure of your piece. If you need assistance uploading your photos OR suggestions for how to accurately represent your pieces, please contact AAFNM at 505.750.3670 or email email@example.com.
- Corporate members: $85 for individual entry, $105 for campaign (per entry)
- Small Business/ Individual members: $100 for individual entry, $120 for campaign (per entry)
- Non-members: $125 for individual entry, $145 for campaign (per entry)
- Student Member Entries $30 for individual entry, $45 for campaign (per entry)
- Student Non-Member Entries $50 for individual entry, $65 for campaign (per entry)
When you enter the ADDY’s, you are automatically entered into the Albuquerque 30, a celebration of the 30 greatest ideas of the year. This special competition can be won by any entrant in any category, as long as the idea meets a certain level of excellence. Attend this year’s ADDY event to find out if you are a member of the coveted Albuquerque 30.
After I enter online, what's next?
- After submitting your entry online, you will email your entry forms and a signed manifest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment for entries may be made online or a check may be mailed to AAFNM, P.O. Box 30126, Albuquerque, NM 87190.
What is the Eligibility criterion?
All work must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2020. All entries must have been produced through the normal course of business. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, judging will take place online this year.
Please contact Executive Director, DeAnn Sena OConnor at email@example.com with questions about entering or categories.