& Judging Portal
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin. Logged in users may also click these to submit additional entries.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
Judging may be hosted virtually. Please check with your local Chapter to verify requirements of physical entries. Requirement of physical entry submissions is at the discretion of the local AAF Chapter.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
2022-2023 American Advertising Awards New Mexico Entry
The deadline as been extended. All entries must be entered online no later than 4 pm on Friday, February 3, 2023
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2022-2023 have been modified. Additionally, several changes apply to this year's American Advertising Awards New Mexico entry and judging:
- Judging will be done remotely. We have chosen experienced and talented judges who are prepared to take the time to judge all pieces remotely. Because all pieces will be judged remotely, we strongly suggest that entrants submit photos of pieces so judges might get a feel for the function of the pieces. All three tiers of the competition will be judged online and remotely.
- No physical entries will be accepted. AAF has suggested that we refrain from taking physical entries this year to minimize risk. All entries must be submitted online. In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges. All three tiers of the competition will be judged online and remotely. No physical entries will be accepted at any level.
- Payments may be made online, however, if entrants would like to submit a check for payment, please note that when entering and mailing checks to AAFNM, 12231 Academy Rd. NE, #301-169, Albuquerque, NM 87111
We know you have questions. Please feel free to call 505.393.1689 or email email@example.com with any questions. We understand that this year is different but rest assured that judging and entry will be valid and fair. We are happy to answer any questions that you have about the process.
EARLY BIRD ENTRY: Enter before 2 pm on January 13, 2023, and receive $5 off per entry
RULES AND CATEGORIES
Top Mistakes not to make this year
- You must email a signed manifest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a signed manifest with payment if paying by check. Every entry must have a signed manifest.
- Make sure that all work entered in the ADDY competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2022.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
- Integrated Campaigns are the only entries that may be accompanied by a written or digital (video) summary.
- Because physical entries will not be taken this year, please include photos, scans, PDFs, or digital files of any printed pieces so judges may accurately understand the structure of your piece. If you need assistance uploading your photos OR suggestions for how to accurately represent your pieces, please contact AAFNM at 505.393.1689 or email email@example.com.
- Members: $95 for individual entry, $115 for the campaign (per entry)
- Non-members: $145 for individual entry, $175 for the campaign (per entry)
- Student Member Entries $30 for individual entry, $45 for the campaign (per entry)
- Student Non-Member Entries $50 for individual entry, $65 for the campaign (per entry)
When you enter the ADDY’s, you are automatically entered into the Albuquerque 30, a celebration of the 30 greatest ideas of the year. This special competition can be won by any entrant in any category, as long as the idea meets a certain level of excellence. Attend this year’s ADDY event to find out if you are a member of the coveted Albuquerque 30.
After I enter online, what's next?
- After submitting your entry online, you will email your entry forms and a signed manifest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment for entries may be made online or a check may be mailed to AAFNM, 12231 Academy Rd. NE, #301-169, Albuquerque, NM 87111
What is the Eligibility criterion?
All work must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2022. All entries must have been produced through the normal course of business. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, judging will take place online this year.
Please contact Executive Director, Jory Rosen at email@example.com with questions about entering or categories.