American Advertising Awards 2018/2019
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Welcome to the AAF Reno American Advertising Awards!
Guidelines for Submissions
• Please submit your art online via a PDF.
• Print out your manifest and tape the code to the back of (2) samples of each art piece.
• Attach the code to the top front of the envelope (AAA approved bag please).
• We need 2 of each piece if you want your art displayed at the AAA event.
• You can pay online or bring a check.
• Electronic entries are to be submitted online.
• With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and/or media placement in the normal course of business.
All Physical Entries need to be submitted with paperwork, official bag and tag.
Early Bird Entries - 11/15/18 - 1/4/19
For any ADDY questions, please email email@example.com.
Jan. 18th, 2019 - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
4583 Longley Ln #1, Reno, NV 89502
A $30 late fee is applied for entries submitted between 1/19-1/22.
Final Entry Cutoff Date - 1/22/19 5:00pm.
ADDY Entry Fees
|Early Bird Fees||Regular Entry Fees|
|Member - Single||$75.00||$90.00|
|Member - Campaign||$95.00||$110.00|
|Non-Member - Single||$105.00||$120.00|
|Non-Member - Campaign||$125.00||$140.00|
|Late Fee: $30|
Want to save money on your entry fees? Become a member.
ADDY Rules & Regulations