American Advertising Awards 2018/2019
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE: December 7, 2018.
Early enry rates (Join the AAF Now and save on your entry fee!):
AAF Member Single Entry: $80 | Campaign Entry: $105
Non-Member Single Entry: $95 | Campaign Entry: $120
Student AAF Single Entry: $35 | Student Campaign Entry: $45
FINAL DEADLINE: January 7, 2019 by 12 noon.
Standard rates (Join the AAF Now and save on your entry fee!):
AAF Member Single Entry: $95 | Campaign Entry: $120
Non-Member Single Entry: $110 | Campaign Entry: $135
Student Single Entry: $35 | Student Campaign Entry: $45
JUDGES CHOICE AWARDS!
The Best of Show is the top award given to the entry that best represents the mission of the American Advertising Awards competition and the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. (Public Service and Self-Promotion categories are not eligible for Best of Show).
The MOSAIC ADDY Award is given to the entry, from any category, that best exemplifies a spirit of diversity and inclusion. Criteria for this award is a demonstration of understanding of and sensitivity to the needs, concerns and buying practices of multi-cultural audiences.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES
Drop off and mailed entries can be delivered to: Training Industry located at 6601 Six Forks Rd., Suite 120 Raleigh, NC 27615.
DROP OFF LOCATION HOURS:
December 7th 12:00 - 6:00 p.m. (Early Entry Take-In Day)
January 4th 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
January 7th 9:00 - 12:00 noon
2. All non-digital entries must be submitted as either the original work or a high resolution printed copy of the work.
3. TWO printed entry forms, with the entry-specific number, must accompany every entry. Even if you aren't submitting a physical entry (e.g. digital entry) you must physically submit an entry form and invoice/manifest form.
4. Entry numbers must be physically affixed to each physical entry.
5. Physical entries should be submitted in a CLEAR envelope with the work showing on one side and the entry form showing on the opposite side. Additional entry form should be placed inside the envelope.
6. An entry manifest document must accompany every submission.
7. Entries must be paid for by credit card or check by the deadline date. Checks can be made out to: Triangle AdFed and should accompany your submission. Submissions are not considered final until payment is received.
Please submit any questions you have to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!