double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
AAF of the Midlands
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to create one or log in to the left.
Local Entry Fees
- Professional Single Entry: $65 (Member) / $105 (Non-Member)
- Professional Campaign Entry: $85 (Member) / $145 (Non-Member)
- Student Single Entry: $30
- Student Campaign Entry: $35
Take-In Day Checklist
- Signed Manifest/Invoice
- Payment (if not paid online)
- Physical Entries in Envelopes (x3 if you want work to be shown at the Preview Party*)
Each entry should be submitted in a plastic or paper envelope with the following:
- (2) copies of your entry form
- (2) copies of your physical entry*
- Labels on back of physical entry (if your entry is a campaign or has multiple elements, please label everything).
NOTE: Due to online uploads, CDs and DVDs are no longer accepted.
*Please make note, that new this year we are asking for three (3) copies of physical entries if you want the work shown at the Preview Party!
Questions? Please contact our Awards and Judging Chair.