Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2020-2021 have been modified to allow for the possibility of remote online judging.
In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges, should a virtual judging solution be necessary. For most categories, there has been no change from prior competition years.
Please carefully follow all online submission guidelines provided within the entry system, in order to ensure that your work is properly represented during all three tiers of the American Advertising Awards competition.
Please note that online judging is approved for THIS YEAR ONLY.
Online Entry and Judging Software
Don't have an account? Choose an entry category below to begin.
Returning Entrants: click here to access your past submissions or select a category from above to make an additional entry.
To access the Judges Portal, you will need to use the credentials sent to you by AAF National.
The American Advertising Awards, home of the ADDY® Award, is one of the industry's largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through competitions offered through local AAF clubs. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards - recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
Information you need to know to enter. Please read carefully to the end.
- Early-Bird Entry Deadline: Friday, November 15, 2019 (Save $10 off each entry!) Professional entries only
- Standard Application Fees:- November 16 to December 2, 2019.
- Submissions will be charged a $10 late fee after December 2, 2019
- Member: campaign $110, single $80
- Nonmember: campaign $140, single $110
$30 for all. Discounts do not apply
To Submit Your Entry & Manifest:
- Drop off: by appointment only. Please call Kathy Crome at 785-246-9600 to schedule a drop off day and time. No money will be accepted when entries/manifests are dropped off.
- By mail: send to Kathy Crome, Arab Shrine, 1305 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66612
- In addition to uploading your video entry to AAF Award site, please also provide a CD/DVD with your entry as a back-up for judging.
- You wlll be contacted in mid December to upload your entry & a 15 second clip to be used in the show if your submission is selected for an award. You will be provided with a link for uploading your clips.
- If you don't provide a 15 second clip for use in the show, the first 15 seconds of your entry will be used.
Topeka Ad Fed Awards Show
Saturday, February 29, 2020 - Prairie Band Casino & Resort
Visit https://topekaadfed.com/ for information on the event.